2021 CIQS Virtual Congress – Call for Presentations
The Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (CIQS) are seeking dynamic, engaging, and knowledgeable presenters for the 2021 CIQS Virtual Congress. Proposals are solicited for 45-minute or 60-minute presentations that are creative, dynamic, and feature best practices. The presentation timeframe will include introductions, presentation material, and question and answer session. Attendees should leave with specific knowledge and skills about various aspects of the topic and how it relates to their future development. Presentations should provide attendees with educational value and refrain from promoting a specific business, product, or service.
“Embracing Disruption | Innovation and the New Norm”
Area of Focus
- Risk Based Estimating and Forecasting Project Outcomes
- Off Site Construction (Pre-Fabricated and Modular Construction)
- Virtual Design & Construction and Building Information Modeling
- Clean Energy Creation and Sustainable Power
- Collaborative Contracting and Integrated Project Delivery
- Prompt Payment and Construction Adjudication
- Alternative Finance and P3 Project Delivery
- Progressing Quantity Surveying as a Sustainable Profession
Please email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25, 2021.