2017 Annual General Meeting May 25, 2017
Dear Members and Guests:
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors – Maritimes Association to be held as follows:
|Location:||Delta Hotel Halifax, Empress Boardroom
1990 Barrington Street
Halifax, NS B3J 1P2
|Date:||Thursday, May 25, 2017|
|Time:||Registration/Reception 6:00 pm
Annual General Meeting 7:00 pm
Dinner Buffet Starts 6:30 pm
The Board of Directors encourages your attendance and your comments on the aims and objectives of the Association.
Please complete and forward the attached Registration Form by return email and submit payment, by mail to the address below, no later than May 18, 2017.
If you are not able to attend please vote by downloading and returning the AGM Proxy Form. All proxies must be received by May 18, 2017.
- 6:00 pm Registration / Reception
- 6:30 pm Dinner Meal “Bluenoser” (see below for menu)
- 7:00 pm Call to Order
- Recognize Founding Members in Attendance
- Recognize Honourary Life Members in Attendance
- Recognize New Members in Attendance
- Reading Notice of Meeting
- Minutes of 2016 Annual General Meeting – May 19, 2016
- Business Arising from Minutes
- Director and Committee Reports
- New Business
- Election of National Representative
- Election/Acceptance of Directors
- Adjournment of Business Session
- 6:30 pm Dinner Meal
DELTA HALIFAX – “BLUENOSER”
- Assorted local breads and loaves
- Acadian seafood chowder
- Seasonal green salad, house dressing
- Pan fried haddock, lemon garlic butter
- Seared nugget potatoes, wild mushroom cream
- Seasonal vegetables
- Blueberry cobbler, fresh whipped cream
- Coffee / tea / soft drink / fruit juice
To any members with food allergies to the above items or wish for a vegetarian option please email me directly (email@example.com).
We look forward to welcoming you at the CIQS – Maritimes Annual General Meeting.
David Dooks, PQS
CIQS – Maritimes
PAQS 2017 Congress July 24-26, 2017 - Vancouver, BC
Join us in Vancouver for the premiere green event of the year featuring David Suzuki, Sarika Cullis-Suzuki, Jon Montgomery, and a host of industry leaders.
Visit PAQS2017.com for more information about
PAQS 2017 - Green Developments: The New Era!